Born in Thale, Germany, at eighteen, Becker fell in love with an older man, with whom he lived for nearly ten years. In 1935 he was arrested on suspicion of violating Paragraph 175 and sentenced to three years in prison at Nürnberg.
On his release he joined the German army and served on the Russian front until 1944. He died in Hamburg, Germany.
- History of gays during the Holocaust
- Karl Gorath
- Heinz Dormer
- Pierre Seel
- Albrecht Becker at the Internet Movie Database
- Hervé Joseph Lebrun Photographs
- Becker le marqué, Quasimodo
-  Rosa von Praunheim filmography, including his film about Becker.
|This page uses content from Wikipedia. The original article was at Albrecht Becker. The list of authors can be seen in the . As with LGBT Info, the text of Wikipedia is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0.|