|This article needs more links to other articles to help connect it. Please help improve this article by adding links that are relevant to the context within the existing text.|
Dreya Weber (Andrea Weber) is an American actor, producer and aerialist.
She was born in Indiana, and attended Hunter College in New York.
She produced and stars in The Gymnast (2006) which took home awards for Best Feature at Outfest, Newfest and Frameline and showed off her aerialist skills.
She has worked as an aerialist for many top entertainers including Madonna and P!nk, for whom she choreographed aerial acts. She also toured with Cher during her Living Proof farewell tour and choreographed all of the aerial routines. She also performed aerial silks at the 2002 Winter Olympics in Salt Lake City.
She describes herself as omnisexual . She is married to writer, director Ned Farr . In the same interview, she described herself as in her 'very late twenties.' In a review of The Gymnast she is referred to as '43-year-old' .
Filmography[edit | edit source]
- Company Town (2006) (TV) as Jane Peroux
- The Gymnast (2006) as Jane
- The Catcher (2005) as The Flyer
- Dream a Little Dream for Me (2002) as Pearl
- Lovely & Amazing (2001) as Donna
- The Practice - several episodes -
- "Hammerhead Sharks" (2000) TV Episode as Nun/Stacy Kingman's Sister
- "New Evidence" (2000) TV Episode as Nun/Stacy Kingman's Sister
- "Infected" (1999) TV Episode as Mrs. Henderson
- Everything Relative (1996) (as Andrea Weber) as Luce
[edit | edit source]
|This page uses content from Wikipedia. The original article was at Dreya Weber. The list of authors can be seen in the . As with LGBT Info, the text of Wikipedia is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0.|