Nina Arsenault (born January 20, 1974) is a Canadian transsexual columnist, freelance writer, actress and sex-trade worker.
She was born Rodney and grew up in a trailer park in Beamsville, Ontario. She has stated she has two master's degrees. At one point prior to her transition, Arsenault was an instructor at York University, where she taught acting.
She began her transition around 1998 and since has undergone over $150,000 in cosmetic surgery in her transition, financed through work in the sex trade. Note that as of June 2007, Arsenault has not had sex reassignment surgery.
She has appeared on the television series Train 48 and KinK, as well as the Showtime movie Soldier's Girl.
She had a well-publicized encounter with Tommy Lee where he flirted with Arsenault for some time before discovering that Arsenault was transsexual, and subsequently left in a hurry.
Arsenault is scheduled to appear in a one-act play written especially for her by Sky Gilbert in November 2007 entitled Ladylike. She is also in the process of writing her memoirs, to be called The Silicone Diaries.
- "I've had sex with two professional athletes, a movie star, two TV personalities, the CEOs of two Fortune 500 companies, four guys who worked for the mob, a string of strippers, many male models, a bunch of body builders, loads of night clubbing suburban guys ... all of them straight."
- Nina Arsenault. Tranny porn saved my life. Fab. Retrieved on 2007-06-17.
- Nina Arsenault. I thank God & Hugh Hefner. Fab. Retrieved on 2007-06-17.
- Nina's Unstoppable! desire to be herself. Toronto Star (2007-06-14). Retrieved on 2007-06-17.
- Column in fab magazine entitled: "A very shemale Xmas", stating her first tranny Christmas was in 1998
- Shinan Govani (2006-04-22). My $150,000 body. National Post. Retrieved on 2007-06-17.
- Shinan Govani (2006-01-31). If she talks like a woman, but walks like a man .... National Post. Retrieved on 2007-06-17.