Sara Ryan (born 1971) is an American writer and librarian living in Oregon.
She was raised in Ann Arbor, Michigan, where she graduated from Pioneer High School in 1990. Her first novel, Empress of the World, was published in 2001 and is an ALA Best Book for Young Adults. Her current book in progress is titled The Rules for Hearts. She also writes graphic novels and is a member of the Mercury Studio.
She is married to the cartoonist Steve Lieber.
- Empress of the World, 2001
- The Rules for Hearts (forthcoming April 5, 2007)
Graphic Novels and Sequential Art
- Me and Edith Head (art: Steve Lieber) in Cricket v.4 no. 1 (Carus Publishing), 2002
- Nominated for a 2002 Eisner Award for Best Short Story
- reprinted as a standalone, self-published volume, 2002
- "Family Story" (art: Steve Lieber and Jeff Parker) in Hellboy: Weird Tales #3, 2003
- Collected in Hellboy: Weird Tales 1 (ISBN 1-56971-622-6, Dark Horse), 2003
- Flytrap - Episode One: Juggling Act (art: Steve Lieber), 2005
- Flytrap - Episode Two: Deep, too (art: Ron Chan), 2007
|This page uses content from Wikipedia. The original article was at Sara Ryan. The list of authors can be seen in the . As with LGBT Info, the text of Wikipedia is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0.|