The LGBT Chamber of Commerce Wisconsin works to create a fully inclusive state by promoting economic growth and opportunities among LGBT owned and allied businesses, corporations, and professionals in Wisconsin. Representing its members, the Wisconsin LGBT Chamber of Commerce serves as the business advocate and the link between business and government in an effort to promote equality and fairness for all.
- Being a member of the Wisconsin LGBT Chamber is a valuable experience. Among the numerous benefits you receive as a member are:
- Listing in the Chamber’s online business directory, which receives more than 10,000 unique searches a month
- Monthly e-newsletter and updates
- Ability to exhibit at signatures events, such as our Business Showcase, Out in the Kitchen food tasting, and LGBT Wedding Expo
- Ability to post jobs on Chamber Job Board
- Access to special discount programs